KHDA Report 2017-2018 - Released May 2018
GEMS First Point School - Dubai has been rated: Good
According to the report, this is what the school does best:
- Many school leaders, and particularly the principal, are effective in their leadership. They provide good role models for the staff.
- The school instils in students: a sense of personal and social responsibility, a positive work ethic, innovation and enterprise skills, and a love of learning.
- Protection, care, guidance, and support for students are excellent.
- The school has a very inclusive ethos and has rapidly developed practice so that students who have SEND not only take a full part in school life, but also make progress in line with their peers.
- Significant improvements are evident in students’ learning outcomes, most notably in the EYFS.