Supporting our students and parents
At FirstPoint, we take care of our students, staff and families. Our School Counsellor, Susan Mahachi, has been with the school for over 5 years and has been trained as a Counsellor for 11 years.
Our Counsellor's Objectives
- Help all students balance their academic, personal/social and career goals
- Foster a school environment that is safe, supportive and promotes learning.
- Help students become the best they can be.
- Make every child happy.
How Can Susan Help?
- In-class visits and programmes
- Consultation with class teachers, head of years and the pastoral team
- Individual Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Parent Consultations
Find Out More
Parent Referral Form - please click here
Latest Counsellor newsletter -- please click here
Contact our Counsellor - [email protected]