Payments, refunds, re-enrolments & withdrawals
To pay fees online, click here.
Payment of fees:
The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
2. If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
3. Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
- Credit card payments
- Current and post-date cheques, made out to GEMS FirstPoint School, The Villa (conditions apply)
- Wire transfers
- Option: Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) credit card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact M.A. Wajeed at 0506167137 or Mr. Jijesh at 0527575967
|Account Name||GEMS FIRST POINT SCHOOL LLC (UF)|
|Bank Name||Mashreq Bank|
|Branch||Al Riqa Road Branch|
|Post Box 1250, Dubai|
|United Arab Emirates|
|Currency||UAE Dirhams (AED)|
Please include the student’s name and grade when making the wire transfer so we can identify the payment. Please ensure all service fee charges are included so that the correct amount will be transferred. Thank you.
Failure to pay tuition fees or other required fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results as well as suspension or expulsion from school.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded by cheque.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 day notification period is required.
If you require more information about the fees at GEMS FirstPoint School, The Villa, please call 04 278 9700.